Ad Title: Quality Service "There is a Difference"
1. In 1989 I managed a Mortgage Company, while working there I got my Real Estate license and started doing loans. I branched out and started helping customers with Real estate transactions in 1994. I started my own Real Estate brokerage in 2005
2Education: I earned a BS in Business focusing on accounting and finance, AA in interior design, Member of NAR, Realtor, GRI, CRB, CRS, ABR, CPM,CRP, E-pro. Have a MA in Special Education.
3. I serve theGreater Sacramento Region. During the real estate market crash, none of my customers lost their property because they were placed in a home or loan. All my customers are educated on the market and are aware of what they are buying, I am a successful negotiator, highly skilled at buying properties for the lowest purchase pricewith the best terms, as well as, selling homes with the highest possible purchase price and best terms I help all the parties reach a mutually beneficial arrangement controlled by accurate legal documentation and professional integrity.
7. I I am a “customer first” broker. I am a real estate consultant offering a full range of services before, during and after any transaction. I research the area(s) my client wishes to buy in, I select appropriate properties to view and explore, we evaluate potential property and determine it's worth. I negotiate the initial contract and then walk them through the discovery process and adjust the contract(s) during the transaction so it best serves my client. I protect and advise my clients throughout the process, sharing with them my knowledge and expertise. I can stage a home for sale, recommend products and services, advise on repairs and improvements.
8. I Honest, Tenacious, and helpful.
9. As a buyer’s agent, my job it to get my clients an opportunity to buy the home. If it is a multiple offer situation I prepare an offer package unlike any other agent, sellers always seriously consider my clients offers. As a seller’s agent, I know what to do to a home to make it universally appealing, so the majority of buyers are interesting in purchasing the home. Properties are marketed on multiple MLS’s and on internet sites as well.
11.I have been an active member of Rotary for 15 years. Through this organization I have been able to serve my community and the world, President in 2020/21 my club received 8 gold metals, a govenores citation and Best medium Club of the Year.
12. I grew up in the Bay Area, then moved to Elk Grove in 1989. I often help family and friends sell properties in the Bay Area and move to the quieter Central Valley for retirement.
13. I am the proud step mother of four amazing children and 6 grandchildren.
14. I love to cook and entertain. I enjoy the outdoors and spending time with my amazing husband, family and friends. As real people person, interacting and serving my friends and the community gives me joy and a feeling of success.